Friday, November 07, 2008

Naughty, Naughty

Grammy was very nice and watched the kiddo's while mommy and daddy went out to dinner. Ashley and I decided to get a little mischievous while our parents were out. I thought for sure we were going to get in trouble by the look on Grammy's face but all of a sudden Grammy just kept laughing, laughing and laughing. She couldn't contain herself. You see, at the time I told grammy that I had to go potty (#2) so I went and started my business. I was doing just fine until Ashley decided to come in . She then decided to go through mommy's drawer and get a hold of her mascara. It looked like so much fun I decided to join her. As you can imagine Grammy was in great shock when she walked in the bathroom to assist me when I finished going potty. Grammy tried really hard to say that it was naughty what we did, but she just wouldn't stop laughing. She couldn't help but get the camera to take a picture of our cute little faces.

4 comments:

KV said...

Uh oh, I am afraid Nicole has been teaching your little ones. This looks way too familiar. (Minus the boy:) I don't blame Grammy for laughing, these faces are way too cute.

CD said...

I see future make-up artists there; or pirates.

mearnall said...

Bertie would do this to her little sister, than tell our Mom that I got into the make-up. lol
Little sister would get in troble.

Anonymous said...

That's 2 funny!!!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley