I have another little story about my soft hearted boy. You see, he seems to have a little crush on his Saturday night church teacher, Michelle. About 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was driving through MC Donald's and I hear Cody say, That looks like Michelle, is she with a guy? It caught me off guard because he never mentioned Michelle before and I was surprised he said, is she with a guy? Then it dawned on me that he is talking about Michelle his bible teacher. I looked back at him and said, Cody what did you say? He got this BIG GRIN. I laughed and said, Cody what is Love? He said, Love is when you love someone. I said, who do you love? He said, Michelle, Mommy, daddy, etc. I said, ohhhh Michelle hu? So today I asked Cody if he wanted to stay home with Ashley and daddy or come to church with me. ( I had to work in the nursery, So Noel stayed home with Ashley) Cody said, I want to go to church and see Michelle. So Cody and I ventured off to church. I take Cody to his class and he has this big smile on his face. After church, I go to pick him up and he is in the back of the class room. I could tell there was something wrong and the closer he came the bigger his frown got, until he reached me and started bawling. He was crying so hard I couldn't get him to talk. I said, Cody whats wrong, what happened??? He just kept crying. ( In the back of my mind I kept thinking, which kid did it? which one? did they hit him? did they say something mean to him? which kid??) I said, Cody you have to tell me, what happened? Whats wrong? He then begins to talk as these big crocodile tears stream down his face. Michelle, Michelle is gone!! Just at that time, the coordinator comes up and said, whats wrong? I told her what he said, Michelle is gone. She said, Oh I am so sorry, I sent Michelle home. She wasn't feeling good. Her throat hurt and her eyes hurt, she is sick. I told her to go home and go to sleep so she will feel better. I don't want her to get you sick. She needs to go home and rest so she can see you next Saturday. She will be back. Cody then began to stop crying and lightly whispered okay. He was quiet on the way home but than began singing. When we got home Cody walks into the house and sits on the couch. Noel said something to him and then he begins to cry these big crocodile tears again. I said, he had a hard day. So Noel walks over to Cody and says, What's wrong? Crying really hard, he looks at him and said, I MISS MICHELLE!!
It was so sad and so cute at the same time. His little heart goes pitter, patter for her, how sweet is that!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

4 comments:
OH POOR LITTLE CODSTER,IT WILL BE OK. YOU WILL SEE HER NEXT WEEK, BUT I KNOW THAT IS THE WORST PAIN HUH? WHEN THE HEART IS BROKEN. TAKE CARE AND PRAY FOR MICHELLE TO GET ALL BETTER!!!!!
You have to get a picture of her and let her know what cody said.
Poor Cody, Michelle better never brake Cody's heart again or she'll have to answer to his Auntie Grace hehe haha :)
Cody,
The cougar lady needs to not hurt little guys like you. You stay strong and get yourself a younger one.
You can always love me. Fred from Grass Valley
Post a Comment