Thursday, November 06, 2008
Fred
Meet Fred!! My mom thinks Fred is one of the prettiest dogs. Well, I guess its more like handsome being he is male. My mom met Fred through one of her good friends, Bertie. You see, Fred is Bertie's nephew. Bertie's sister is the proud owner of this beautiful dog. My mom said she use to have two Australian shepherds when she was little and now seeing Fred makes her want another one. She wants to be sure that I (Cody) do not have an allergic reaction. Both Ashley and I would be head over heals if we got a pup. Mom said we have to wait at least until Ashley is potty trained. She said it's hard enough trying to potty train one, let alone two. Heck, she will have plenty of experience potty training so why not! She doesn't look forward to that though. So keep your fingers crossed maybe Ashley and I will get another sibling to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

1 comment:
Hello Cody,
I am so glad to hear from you. I am so glad your Mom thinks I am a cutie. Yes, my Mom says her sister talks alot about your Mom. I feel like I know her too. I do agree with your Mom, she needs to potty train 1 at a time. We young pups need lots of time, so let your Mommy get Ashley all potty trained first. I will keep in touch.
Fred
Post a Comment