I am so sad to say that sugar, AKA GRANDMA, passed away. Grandma was such a trooper giving pony rides to all the kids. Ashley doesn't quite understand what death is yet, but I haven't had the heart to tell her. Ashley, Cody and I went to give Grandma some carrots this evening and while we were looking for her I looked to the side and noticed she was dead. I hurried up and turned the kids around and told them to go ask Grammy if she has seen the pony. I am very thankful Ashley or Cody didn't see the pony but it breaks my heart that Ashley is going to ask to ride the pony and I will have to let her know that she is no longer with us. Grandma was a great pony whom Ashley loved very much. Grandma was given to us by a good friend, Brenda and her daughter Lauri. I am sorry to inform you of this Brenda and Lauri. Rest in Peace Grandma, We love you and will never forget you!
Cody and Grandma
Ashley and her favorite friend.
Ashley and her last ride with Grandma.
Ashley really enjoyed Grandma and started feeling comfortable riding her. At one time she wanted nothing to do with holding the reins, she then wanted to do nothing else but hold the reins. ~ Sorry Ashley~
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How sad.But we know that "Grandma" had a happy and fruitful life. She made a lot of little kids very happy especially Ashley and Cody. Sweet dreams "Grandma"
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
5 comments:
How sad.But we know that "Grandma"
had a happy and fruitful life. She made a lot of little kids very happy especially Ashley and Cody.
Sweet dreams "Grandma"
I am so sorry. I will be praying for you when Ashley ask where she is at.
That is so sad. I am thankful for the wonderful memories that sweet pony gave us too.
Man, that stinks!! So sorry for you guys.
Post a Comment