Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Unique..

Isn't this a cool picture? It is different, out of the ordinary, kinda Unique if you ask me. I just love Ashley's eyes. I think the brown pine cone makes her eyes stand out. I don't mean to toot my own horn but this photo is just superlative.
What?? What do you mean I can't toot my own horn?
Darn!! I guess I will give credit where credit is do. Matter of fact, once again, I had no idea this picture was taken until I downloaded the other pictures that were on the camera. Being Ashley is in the picture it wasn't her. It wasn't daddy because he never gets near my camera, I think he's scared. I have my hunches who it is. I think it is a little boy who has a tendency to grab my camera anytime he gets a chance. I guess I have to give all the credit to Little Codster for this photo. Not to shabby for a five year old. But seriously, Isn't it a cool picture. Mommy thinks so!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cody. We have a little photographer in the family!!!
Love ya, Nana

KV said...

Pretty green eyed girl like her momma.

CD said...

I don't know what superlative means, but she's cute.

G-Unit said...

A+ photography if you ask me! She is a beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

That is a cool pic!!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley