This little girly was suppose to be in time out. Well she was in time out when she thought this object would taste absolutely delicious. How exactly did she do this? Perhaps I need to put a video camera up whenever she goes in time out. Did she chew it, spit it out, pick it up, chew some more, or did she pretend it was lip gloss and get a little carried away? I should have taken a picture of the inside of her mouth, nothing but blue. So are you wondering what exactly she got in to? I wondered the same thing! When I asked her this question she kept saying, I don't know!! I don't know! She finally led me to it and the substance was smothered all over the place. Any ideas yet? Well my friends this little girl decided it would taste scrumptious if she put pool table cue chalk in her mouth. By the looks of it, it must be quite tasty. She seemed to thinks so anyways.
Friday, January 08, 2010
Shame, Shame!
This little girly was suppose to be in time out. Well she was in time out when she thought this object would taste absolutely delicious. How exactly did she do this? Perhaps I need to put a video camera up whenever she goes in time out. Did she chew it, spit it out, pick it up, chew some more, or did she pretend it was lip gloss and get a little carried away? I should have taken a picture of the inside of her mouth, nothing but blue. So are you wondering what exactly she got in to? I wondered the same thing! When I asked her this question she kept saying, I don't know!! I don't know! She finally led me to it and the substance was smothered all over the place. Any ideas yet? Well my friends this little girl decided it would taste scrumptious if she put pool table cue chalk in her mouth. By the looks of it, it must be quite tasty. She seemed to thinks so anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

5 comments:
That's non-toxic cue chalk right? Here's one to write in your book.
Good question! I think it had something in it, because she is acting like those pool balls when they get racked and broke. She is bouncing from wall to wall. ;0)
well that is priceless. I love it. She is your girl. You truly have a Trevor on your hands. How does it feel
What a look!!!! I can see both Noel and Jamie in her!! Watch out world, here she comes!!
look a little smurf!!
Post a Comment