Hi Jamie, Visit CraftGossip giveaway: http://bathnbody.craftgossip.com/jenulence-giveaway/2010/01/18/ You have won Jenulence Mineral Makeup gift set! Congratulatios. We have tried to contact you on your hotmail.com account but didn't hear from you. Please contact Jenulence here: http://www.jenulence.com/pages/contact_us.html
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
5 comments:
AHHHHH. "Our" little angel.
Love you all - Nana and Popi
Uh Oh, is she sick? That's what I would think in that moment. She sure is cute though.
No she wasn't even sick. She didn't get a nap and was exhausted. I can't get over how bigh she looks. STOOOOPPP GROWING!!!
She's a doll!! I cant wait for are camp trip!! Maybe she will fall a sleep in auntie Grace's arms around the warm camp fire!!?
Hi Jamie,
Visit CraftGossip giveaway:
http://bathnbody.craftgossip.com/jenulence-giveaway/2010/01/18/ You have won Jenulence Mineral Makeup gift set! Congratulatios. We have tried to contact you on your hotmail.com account but didn't hear from you. Please contact Jenulence here:
http://www.jenulence.com/pages/contact_us.html
Jenya at Jenulence.com
Post a Comment