Friday, January 01, 2010

New Years Day

We started our New Year with a little bit of quad riding!



6 comments:

KV said...

Fun quads, wow! Bet Ash was soooo excited about the pink one.

CD said...

Neat-o. We'll be out later to try those bad boys out.

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Anytime!

Anonymous said...

Now that you guys have it all the RV and quads, you need to set up a mojave camp trip, so we can hang out and ride!! Let us know, luv auntie Grace

Anonymous said...

Camping in Mojave honey? Are you kidding me, your brother still holds a grudge from last time when he had to crawl 200 ft up the hill from hell on his hands & knees to help me strategically turn my quad around after I came up a little short from the top. If I remember correctly he paid me back an hour later by crashing your new quad. I'm callin you out too Lester, time to saddle up.

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

I remember!! fun times, fun times! Must play again. This time Frank has to ride Ashleys quad so he doesn't get into any trouble. :o)

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley