Would you like to join my preschooler cooking class 101?
Okay, maybe I am a bit of a wierdo, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. I do have to admit, it looks like some sort of halloween dish. If you are looking to make something fast, hear ya go. The kids gobbled it right up. After it is all cooked just put a little spagetti sauce on the side.While the kids were preparing this, I was making daddy a chicken, bacon, ceasar calzone. I just enjoy cooking so much thought I would make daddy a nummy dinner as well. Ofcourse, we can't forget about dessert! I think that was the best part of all.
Chicken, bacon, ceasar Calzone.

7 comments:
Wow, yum! Can we have dinner there tonight? That spaghetti in the hot dogs is so cute. Thanks for sharing. Need to get the recipe again for the calzone too.
Did you do all that after painting?? What a good mommy! I want the calzone recipe too. I think Rob would like that.
That looks amazing! You will have to share the recipe's. Sometimes we just need new ideas =)
Who said you don't cook?
I will take two!
Yum, yum Jamie!! Next time I spend the nite, can you make both!!! Looks like you're becoming a master chef!!! Grace
ps how about next weekend, I'll bring the milk!!
Very cute kiddie dinner! Can I PLEASE have that dessert recipe? =)
Post a Comment