Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

4 comments:

KV said...

These elf dances are one of my kids favorite things about Christmastime. I think they watched you guys about ten times. Tell Noel that he better be practicing because we want to see these same moves in person. You guys are good.

CD said...

That is cute!! Rob found one where we're all passing gas. It really made his day. Maybe you should look for that one or maybe you're family is not as foul as mine.

Anonymous said...

LOL x 10... That is the funniest and cutest thing I've ever seen, I love it but tell Noel he needs to put on a few more pounds, he's to skinny : ) Keep on dancing!!!! Luv Auntie Grace

Anonymous said...

Still laughing my butt off!!! Auntie Grace

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley