This is a blog of Ashleys funny.
Last night Cody and I were sitting at the table playing a board game and Ashley was sitting on my lap. Out of the blue Ashley starts singing Jingle bells. All of a sudden she says, Oh my father. I look at her and said what? As serious as can be she looks at me and says, Oh my father. I said, oh my father? What is oh my father? She said, the Jingle bell song. I said, oh my father is not in the Jingle bell song. She said, yeeesss it is! Then Cody tells her thats not the way the song goes.
The kids then go back and forth 100x~ No its not! Yes it is! No its not! Yes it is!
She then begins to sing it to Us.
Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way
Oh my father is to ride one horse open sleigh.
Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way
Oh my father is to ride one horse open sleigh.
There was no convincing this persistant, strong willed child that she was incorrect. I know that someday God is going to use here strong will to his glory. :>) So for now and until she agrees I guess we will just go along and sing with her, Oh my father.
If you see her ask her to sing it to you. This very serious girl will bring a laugh and a smile to your face.

No comments:
Post a Comment