Sunday, December 13, 2009

More cookies made more lessons learned.

Don't ask me why but I have got on this baking kick.
I think I am enjoying the kiddos playing in the dough, while they touch and eat everything in site. These cookies are intended to be a cracker/biscuit to be served with hot tea. The problem is they didn't turn out the way they were suppose to.

C,A, heart, J= ?

Cody and Ashley love Jesus!

Our lesson: Sometimes we make mistakes and things don't turn out the way they are suppose to, like these cookies but Jesus loves us despite our faults.

1 comment:

KV said...

Did they not taste good because they look very cute, professional.
(Kind of funny, at first I thought it was all of your initials excepts Noel's. Thought maybe his broke and that is what messed up:)

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley