Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fillmore train ride!

Grammy and I took the kids and headed to Fillmore. We took the train to see Santa at the North pole. The rain held off for us and it was not crowded. We took pictures, sang Christmas carols, had cookies and Chocolate milk and even saw Santa! The kids were so excited to see Santa. Santa told them that everyone on the train has made the nice list this year. Ashley was so excited! She keeps asking me, I made the nice list right mommy? Lots of fun!
Codys mug shot.
Ashley screaming the chant Santa, Santa, Santa...Heading back home after a great evening.

3 comments:

CD said...

That is soooo fun!! Someday I'm gonna make it there. I think the boys would LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful time! So glad the kids got to see Santa.
Love you all - Nana
brfogi

Anonymous said...

Can I go next year with you guys :(
Anutie Grace

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley