Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh Christmas tree..

Our "2009" Christmas tree.
You have to Believe!!!
Thank you Nana for all these adorable Christmas tree ornaments you have given to me through out the years.

This mouseAnd this mouse... helped make these.

Our Lesson: Just like each one of our cookies is a bit different, no one else in the whole world has the same "thumbprint". God made us special in our very own and unique ways.

2 comments:

CD said...

Pretty tree, cute kids, yummy cookies...good times!!

Anonymous said...

I love this post! It's got a little of everything, those are cool ornaments and the like what you said about "thumbprints" but I especially love the two mice!!!! Love Auntie Grace ps are you saving me some of your unique thumbprint cookies, I sure hope so : )

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley