Ice anyone? Um, you see I have a bit of a ice problem. Our ice maker some how sprung a minor leak, making a constant little drip. I do not need to wait until winter to see Ice cycles, I just have to open my freezer. Not only do we have a little leak, Noel informed me today that the ice machine won't stop making ice. So now my ice overfloweth. So while most of you were sleeping at 11:30 at night, some might have been enjoying there evening, I had nothing better to do than clean the ice out of the freezer. Although I do have to say it may have been a blessing in disguise because I found some vanilla ice cream and enjoyed every bit of it when I was done cleaning!
Bob said that "you need to kick that ice machine in the icehole" I on the other hand think you should plug it with your finger, not that you would ever do that.
You see, I have a tendency of sticking my fingers where they don't belong and the other day at work was one of those days. I stuck my finger in a little hole trying to get something out and well, um, ya see it kinda got stuck. To embarassed to tell anyone(besides bertie standing there) I practically tore my finger off trying to get it out. ~But shhhhh, it's a secret. Thanks Bertie for not telling all the guys what I did. Only me!!
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
3 comments:
Bob said that "you need to kick that ice machine in the icehole"
I on the other hand think you should plug it with your finger, not that you would ever do that.
You see, I have a tendency of sticking my fingers where they don't belong and the other day at work was one of those days. I stuck my finger in a little hole trying to get something out and well, um, ya see it kinda got stuck. To embarassed to tell anyone(besides bertie standing there) I practically tore my finger off trying to get it out. ~But shhhhh, it's a secret. Thanks Bertie for not telling all the guys what I did. Only me!!
Jamie - A mother's work is never done! There's always something exciting waiting around the corner!
Post a Comment