Saturday, September 06, 2008

It sure has been a crazy week. Crazy in the sense it seemed like there was never a free minute. Cody is still trying to adjust to preschool. I pray he will have a better week on Monday. I wanted to share with you some funny things he said to me this week. On the way to school I told him he had his favorite food in his lunch box, which was a cheese sandwich, grapes, some graham crackers and apple juice. He then said to me, "Mom what about my white broccoli, (also known as cauliflower) I need that to be strong". That all came about because one night he wasn't eating his cauliflower and I told him white broccoli makes him strong. So he began eating it, looked at his muscles and said do they look any bigger!
Here is the other funny/cute thing he said this week. I was getting him ready for bed and told him he needs to go to sleep because we have to get up early for school in the morning. He said, I don't want to go to school! I said, why? He said, because I miss you. I said, Cody I am with you at school. I am in your heart. He said, YOU ARE? It was so funny the way he said it. So I pray that next week will be a better week for him.

Ashley is doing just fine. She is starting to climb up on things. The other day I was in the kitchen and I heard her yelling Mommy, Mommy I'm stuck. I turn the corner and there she was standing up on the pool table. I have no idea how she got up there. I wonder if her big brother gave her a little boost.

No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley