Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day!

Today was Cody's first day of preschool. He was so excited to go this morning. I guess he did alright. Noel picked him up and asked his teacher," how did he do his first day?" and all she said is that he got a little emotional a couple of times but other than that he did alright.
I asked Cody when he got home if he had fun and he screamed, Yes.
I am sure he will do just fine once he gets situated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cody, I can't believe today was your first day of pre-school, boy how time flies!! U looked so handsome, I love you, auntie grace

Anonymous said...

miss you all sooooo much!

Nana and Popi

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley