Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For my fellow bloggers and friends who are addicted to other blogs, her is the bloggers choice awards. You can go on this web link and vote for numerous categories such as, humorous, design, food, educational, ect... You also get to vote for the best blog of 2008. Now, Now I know my blog is the all time best but I chose to step down so others can win.(-Ha, ha, he,he I crack myself up!!)Anyways, check it out. I need to go back and look at the best food one, I have made a couple different dishes from other bloggers, so perhaps I will learn some more really good recipes. http://bloggerschoiceawards.com

1 comment:

Bertie said...

'WHAT" your cooking, how are the
kids taking it? Mine use to cry!!!!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley