Do you know what day it is??
It is National Grandparents day and we want to tell our Grammy, Popa, Nana and Popi that we love them sooooo much!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful, caring, selfless, loving grandparents. We hope you have a wonderful day. We love you!!
I asked Cody a couple questions about his Grandparents and this is what he had to say.
I asked Cody what his Granparents liked to eat.
Grammy- pancakes
Popa- bananas
Nana- chicken
Popi- doughnuts
I asked how old his Granparents are.
Popi-40
Nana-14
Popa-13
Grammy-19
So based on Codys beliefs, you guys can go out and live it up tonight! I did ask Ashley these exact questions but she didn't quit understand what I was saying and I didn't quit understand what she was saying.
I think she said something along the lines of
I LOVE MY GRANDPARENTS SOO MUCH!!

2 comments:
Thanks for being such a faithful blogger with your cute, cute kids!! Good job.
What about Uncle Casey?
Post a Comment