Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Whata sister!

Little Miss Ashley is such a kind little sister. When her brother gets in trouble and goes in time out, Miss Ashley is sitting right there along side of him. Cody thinks it is the greatest thing because he thinks he can play with her. Then Ashley gets upset when I move her. Although Ashley can't talk yet she sure understands. When she is being naughty and crying I ask her if she wants to go to her room and she will continually shake her head NO! They are so funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do our grandkids do things that are wrong???
I just can't believe they could.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley