Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fires

I am sure you have heard about the outrageous fires we have going in southern California .It is a very sad and devistating situation. In San Diego at least 513,000 residents had been ordered to evacuate. I just can't imagine what it is like there! There are fires in Malibu, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Santa Clarita, Castaic, Lake Arrowhead,Green Valley, Orange County, Irivine and the many, many in San Diego. Our thoughts and prayers are with the many that have been effected by this.


Unfortunately Lombardi Pumpkin patch also caught fire. I heard that some of it was saved. Here are more pictures from our last visit.





We are all doing just fine, the fires have stayed there distance from us.


No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley