Saturday, October 27, 2007

OUCH!

Today Noel and I took the kido's to the park, they both just love to go. Now that Ashley is walking, she is all over the place. It is very difficult to watch two kido's at the same time. Of course at home they don't mind hanging out beside each other, but the minute you take them to the park they practically run the opposite directions to go do there own thing. I am so grateful the times when Noel comes with us. He doesn't mind whatsoever watching/playing with one or the other.
As the kids were playing, I decided I would take some pictures/video so I can update the blog. Like I said before, Ashley is really good at getting around. She sits on her bottom and turns her body around to get down a step. That is until today! I just started taking video of her and she decided to go down the step they way big people do, of course she fell. It breaks my heart every time I watch this video but I wanted to show you what a tough and big girl she really is. She didn't even think about crying, she just got up and continued to play. She enjoyed playing with the fallen leaves, swinging and walking everywhere. Cody also had allot of fun, I wasn't able to get a video of him because the little one had me on the go!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! What a little sweetheart.
Tell Ashley that her Nana and Popi are coming for a visit and we'll take care of that big mean old step!! BIG HUGS and KISSES

Anonymous said...

She is like her mother
tuff as nails

Anonymous said...

I see Ashley now has two teeth,
Maybe after a few more steps she will be back to o

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley