Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MMM~scrumptious!


Today I was driving home after picking up the kidos and I heard this noise~ Slurp, Slurp, Slurp. It dawned on me how quiet Ashley was being, so I took a glance back at her. To my suprise she was sucking her toes. She continued to do this the whole drive home, happy and content. Whata silly girl!

p.s. For those of you who are wondering, I snaped the picture at a red light.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I do when I get bored too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she must get that from your her popa. i've seen him do that before.

KV said...

That is sooooo funny. How cute is she. She looks like a little Precious Moment doll in that picture.

Papa and Grammy K. said...

WAS THE RED LIGHT BLINKING BEHIND YOU ON A COP CAR????

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley