Cody- I was outside with Cody and he is riding his "cool quad" around the house. He was riding about 15 minutes and all of a sudden I look up and I see him pushing his quad. It was the cutest thing ever. His battery on the quad was getting really low and it was not able to go up the incline. He has seen Noel and I push it a dozen times up the hill, when it gets low, with him on it. So I guess he knew what he had to do. By the time I ran into the house and grabbed my camera he slowed down a bit. He did have enough juice to get it started again and you can hear the excitement in his voice.
Ashley- I was in the process of making dinner and noticed that Ashley was not with her brother and she was being fairly quiet. I went into my room and there Little Miss Ashley was taking all my shoes out of the closet and putting them in the dirty clothes hamper. I guess she thinks I have stinky feet.

No comments:
Post a Comment