


We went and played on the Quads this weekend with Auntie Grace, Uncle Frank and some friends of theirs. I (Cody) met some new friends and had a great time playing in the dirt. As you can see in the picture, Dare devil Frank attempted to go up a steep hill but didn't quit make it all the way up. Daddy had to climb up on foot and help him out. Perhaps next time mommy and Auntie Grace will have to show you how it's done.(JUST KIDDING!) I have to admit, the pictures don't come close to showing you how steep it really is. Although it was hot it was fun!

2 comments:
It looks like you had a fun birthday. I am so happy for you.
Jamie
Tell frank that old timmers would start from the top and go down without any trouble.
In time he will learn ( ha ha )
Post a Comment