Sunday, September 10, 2006

More Crabbing Today

Crabbing in a big boatpulling up the crabs.
sorting them
An escapee
measuring the crab
cleaning the crab
pops cleaning more
The Group with the crabs
Today my parents friends took my mom and I out for a little more crabbing. We went on a really nice crabbing boat which had a pully to bring up the crabs and a rack to throw them on so you can sort male and females. We caught our limit which was 48. Mom is cooking the crab as I sit and do the blog. I will let you know how good it is. (ha)





1 comment:

Papa and Grammy K. said...

Jamie
you took all the pictures ( ha ha )
and the crabs

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley