Ashley and I came to visit my parents in Oregon for a couple of days. Ashley did good on the flight, although I am needing a massage due to the fact I managed to keep her from crying and had to keep her entertained every 2 seconds. (ha) Today was a fun filled day! Poppa watched Ashley while my mom and I went into town and then Grammy watched Ashley while my dad and some of his friends went Quading. Here are some pictures of how Quading is done in Oregon. It was absolutely beautiful, the elevation we rode up to was 2100. While on route we ran into a little snake, he didn't bother us though. It was a fun filled day. Tommorow, if weather permits, we are going to go Claming and Crabing.
No fair you are having to much fun. They are my parents too you know. No I am happy for you alittle jeolous but happy for you. P.s Tell dad to check his email the boys sent him something
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
3 comments:
Wow! It's beautiful there!
No fair you are having to much fun. They are my parents too you know. No I am happy for you alittle jeolous but happy for you. P.s Tell dad to check his email the boys sent him something
Tanya,
You were also invited to come here tttttooooooooooo!
SO PACK YOUR BAGS NOW AS THE CRABS ARE HERE.
( not ma and jamie )?
Post a Comment