BAD Mood
Good Mood


Good Mood

Boy let me tell ya, Little Miss Ashley sure can be a pill sometimes. This girl can SCREAM and not give in. She is quit different from Cody when he was this age. The top picture is her just warming up, getting ready for take off. She is still our angel, A mighty stubborn angel that is.ha.
I know, I know Grammy and poppa Keute, you say "she wasn't that way when she was in Oregon". Well all I can say is you better be happy she wasn't. Otherwise, You would have sent us home early. haha.

2 comments:
Remember Saint Trevor. He was such a good boy and then we went to Ca. for Christmas. Mom and I thought he was having a seizure and was getting ready to call 911 and Michael walked up and gave him a toy and he was great. Every family has to have a Tanya if not they would think they have the answers. Sorry I was that way Mom and Dad but thank you for loving me through it and busting my butt along the way
Ashley . Was a good GIRL when she was here because she wanted to stay in OREGON.
Now she may be mad cause she wants to see her other grandparents in Washinton.
Post a Comment