This really is not a pleasant blog post but I was reminded of this incident, that occurred recently, from reading another friends blog. I thought I would post this to remember this incident when Ash is much older.
Ash is a little Tom girl. She rarely cries when she gets hurt, loves playing in the dirt and doesn't mind playing with worms. In fact she is always going out in the flower planter looking for earth worms. No big deal! That is fine!! Then the other day we were visiting my parents and the kids were playing in the desert. Ash begins calling my name saying, Look mom, look mom, look at the cute baby worms, Look at the cute baby worms!!! I begin to walk towards her and notice she is holding something and petting it. Again she says, Look mom, look at the cute baby worms. I take a good look at what she is holding and to my surprise it is a dead mouse!!! Can you guess what those cute baby worms were??????? AUGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
Oh my word!!! Does she need a shot or something? Atleast spray her down with lysol. That's a memory maker for sure.
I fell sick now!!!!! Auntie Grace
Post a Comment