Thursday, April 01, 2010

I am so, so sad! After I took these pictures I dropped my Canon Rebel camera on the ground and it is broke, caput, dead!!! aughhh!!!!!
Anywhoo,
Can anyone tell me what is missing in these pictures below?


I do believe Ash thought these gloves were boxing gloves.
Okay, I think she is done!

3 comments:

CD said...

You should have a fundraising dinner or something to get yourself a new one. I am mourning this loss with you. Cute kids though.

Anonymous said...

Hooorah!!No training wheels! Way to go Cody.Can't wait to see you and our little miss Ashley.
Love Nana and Popi

KV said...

Good job Cody! All that is missing now is your riding buddies:)

Ok friend, between my broken computer and your broken camera, we are going to have to help each other to keep these blogs up.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley