So we sit and wonder who our little Codster takes after?
Cody had T ball practice yesterday and as they were finishing up with practise the coach tells them to have a seat and talks to them about the game they will be playing on Saturday. When the coach is finished talking he asks if anyone has any questions. Our little Codster raises his hand way up in the air.
Coach: Yes, Cody!
Cody: Do we get any breaks?
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

3 comments:
Cody you sound like you could start working here at the Lazy L
any day......must be in the family gene or something. I know I can't wait for those breaks too!
Well let me rephrase that.....WE DO WORK....WE JUST DON'T MISS BREAKS
I'm almost certain that Jaydie only plays baseball for the snacks. That is too cute.
Post a Comment