Thursday, March 04, 2010

Translation please!

Can someone help me do a little translation? I just can't figure this out. It is in Ashleyan language. As I was driving to drop off the kids in the morning this was Ashley and my conversation.

Ashley: Mom, do watermelons have seeds?
Mom: Some of them do, some of them don't.
Ashley: But I already went to the doctors!
Mom: (confused) Ashley, did you ask if watermelons have seeds?
Ashley: Yes, do watermelons have seeds?
Mom: Some of them do, some of them don't.
Ashley: But I already went to the doctors!


Anyone have an idea what she is talking about, because I don't!

4 comments:

Bertie said...

I think we have a little mini-Pinkie in the making there!!....are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky.....Yes Brain, but if Steve finds a bug on the wall, will we still have super skirt?

KV said...

That's funny

CD said...

Maybe she has a watermelon seed in her ear. Just a thought.

Gotcher Family said...

Did she swallow a watermelon seed?

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley