A little funny I need to share.
Today I told Little Miss Ashley it was time to take a nap. She was a little resistant, not wanting to go.
Mommy ~ " Come on Ash, it is time for your nap."
Ash~ " Mommy, I don't want a nap.
Mommy~ " Come on girl, time for nap.
Ash~ " Mommy, will you take a nap with me?''
Mommy thinks for a moment...... (hmm? a nap? wow, cool.. a little rest... Yes, a nap! A nap, a nap, I get to take a nap... Yipeee!)
Mommy~ Okay, Ash. Yes, I will take a nap with you.
(Off we go to take a nap)
Ash~ Mommy? you next to me, I next to you and you tickle my feet.
Mommy~ What?
Ash~ You lay next to me, I lay next to you and you tickle my feet.
Mommy~ ???? Okay, Ash!
( tickle, tickle, tickle! tickle, tickle, tickle! tickle, tickle, tickle............................................mommy getting tired, she stops!)
Ash~ Mommy......tickle!!
Mommy~ Okay Ashley!! ( tickle... tickle...... tickle.......tickle.... tickle.... tickle... mommy stops!)
Ash~ Mommy keep tickling!
Mommy~ Ashley! No more tickling! It is time to take a nap!
Ash~ (snivel, snivel, snivel....) I want you to tickle my feet. (snivel...snivel...snivel....)
Mommy~ Ashley!!!! ( tickle.... tickle...tickle...)
Mommy~ ( Nap?? Did I want a nap??? Nope, no nap... I have feet to tickle!!!)
Sunday, November 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
Awwww!! Thank you for updating.
Did you at least get to nap eventually? Hope so:)
I like your new template.
Post a Comment