Friday, November 20, 2009

Aunt Tanya and Uncle Casey made it to town yesterday. The bad part was I got food poisoning the night before. I am doing much better now. Just feel like I have been kicked all over from the dry heaves. Here are some photos of tonight. Grammy made us dinner and a good friend, Sheldon, came up to visit with us. Little Miss Ashley just loves, loves Sheldon. She was having a great time. When it was time to go, she gave him a big hug and told him that she was going to miss him. Sooo cute!!
Ashley putting all her toys on Sheldons lap.

2 comments:

CD said...

Food poisoning?!? Yikes. Looks like you had fun though.

G-Unit said...

Sorry you were sick...if it helps you look good :)

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley