Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Harvest Fest.

Ahoy Maties! The pirate set sail to pick up Tinkerbell and off they went to the Harvest Fest at church. They had a blast hanging out with all the ghosts and goblins and eating all the candy, cookies and cake that their little hearts desired. I do believe the funnest part for them was the rock climb. Tinkerbell must have put on a little pixie dust because she had no fear and just flew on up there. The great rock climb. Are you ready pirates?
There was a ton of different activities to do.
I wanted to show you this one, because I just love the pirates
fancy foot work. If you look at the other pictures, you will see that
Tinkerbell is trying to take out the helper. Then she is
trying to lasso the cow on the other side of the room. I put a black arrow
so you can see where it is at.
Decorating cookies and eating chocolate pudding.....Deeelicous!Playing in the bounce house.
A fun night for Tink and the pirate.

4 comments:

KV said...

Very fun, Tink did get really high up there!

CD said...

She is so brave climbing that. Cute Halloween kids you got there.

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute!!! Love u anutie Grace xoxox

Bertie said...

looks like you had a great time. I wish I had what Ashley is eating.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley