Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we sure did. There is nothing like spending the holidays with your family. We are so grateful that my sister, brother-n-law and nephews were able to come out for a week and spend this Thanksgiving with us. We are also grateful that Grammy and Poppa Keute, Nana and Popi Witty, Paul and Linette were able to join us for our first Thanksgiving at our house. We had a wonderful evening.
We are so truly blessed in so many ways! Giving a group hug before thier nephews had to head back to Texas.
We are gonna miss them!



2 comments:

CD said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! I am drooling over that skin though. I didn't get any skin this year. Do you have any leftover?

KV said...

I think Ashley's shirt says it all. She sure is. Looks so nice except for the Texas Longhorns above the dinner table. Tell Noel that Cowboys would have looked much better :)

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley