Thursday, September 24, 2009

Uuggghhh!! That dog!

I hope I can get this blog post done before my battery dies. That stupid dog chewed my power cord and now it is not working. So I will try and make this post fast. Boys went quad riding today while Ash and I stayed at camp. She wasn't feeling good and I didn't want to take her out. In the evening I took Cody to go play by the Ocean. It is so pretty up here! Who wants to escape and come next year to take pictures of this gorgeous state! I would love to travel around and take pictures. Okay, I best get these pictures posted before this computer dies.

I will have to post the other pictures tomorrow. Hopefully Poppa or Daddy can figure something out to fix the cord. If not, It might be awhile.

1 comment:

KV said...

Looks fun. So sad for little Ash. Give her kisses from me.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley