Here is a picture of Cody after we gave him some medicine. It was much worse than this. I will post other pictures tomorrow. Off to eat get some tacos.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Trip to Oregon.
Where do I begin? How about we made it to Oregon and our first day visiting our friend, Cody has an allergic reaction because he walked next to a horse. Then that evening, while watching a movie, Ashley decides it would be a great time to get sick. I knew we couldn't make it to the bathroom so I stopped over the dog bed not realizing their nice looking German short hair dog was laying there. Sure enough, Ashley put a nice little aroma on the dog. We are now in Netarts. Ashley is feeling a little better although both kids now have a cold with temperatures. Nothing is holding Cody down though, he went with the boys to do a little clamming and crabbing.
Here is a picture of Cody after we gave him some medicine. It was much worse than this. I will post other pictures tomorrow. Off to eat get some tacos.
Here is a picture of Cody after we gave him some medicine. It was much worse than this. I will post other pictures tomorrow. Off to eat get some tacos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

5 comments:
Oh my goodness that is soooo sad! Wow. Hope tomorrow is better.
Poor little dude. I'll pray for ya.
Poor poor Cody, hope you get feeling better so you can get those ol' clams and crabs..have fun
Poor little ones. Tell them Nana and Popi are saying a little prayer for them and hope to see them soon. Lots of love and hugs..
OMG!!!! Already sooo many stories to tell/blog about and that was only day one of your trip, good times, good times!! Poor Ashley, Cody and the DOG (LOL)!! Love you guys, aunite Grace
Post a Comment