Thursday, September 03, 2009

Kindergarten

My Little Codster started Kindergarten on Monday. Sorry it has been so long since I posted, It has been a very challenging week. Cody is really enjoying school. I think he is adjusting quite well. Upon picking him up his second day the little girl next to him asked if she could have a hug goodbye!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cody!!
Love you. Nana and Popi
PS.Don't forget you owe me a game of dominos!!

CD said...

Awwww, that is so cute!!! He has begun a journey like no other. Did you cry??

KV said...

Oh boy, ready or not the time is here huh. Cute boy.

Bertie said...

So So Cute Cody, I can see why a little girl ask for a hug.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Cody's in kindergarten already!!!?? What a sweetheart!!! Love you Cody, aunite grace ps Buffy says bow wow

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley