Sunday, September 27, 2009

Guess what? More pictures! Sick of them yet? Thanks for the comments about the nice photos, but honestly it is not me, it is just a pretty state. Every picture taken outside will turn out nice.
I have to say the long drive I can do without. The kids were very, very good. Cari I do have to give you kuddos. I don't see how you manage that long drive as many times as you do.
Here are some pictures of the air museum we went to. It is one of the places they built the blimps in world war11.

Ash having a little cat nap.

Cody flying a plane. Heck no, I don't know what he is flying.
I don't even know what planes I work on. ~Just Kidding~Wow, check out this set of cuteness! Sleeping beauty has awoke. Um Cody, are you checking out the best place to eject?

TADA! That is it for tonight. I will have to post the rest tomorrow.

4 comments:

CD said...

My word, I've been there like a million times and have never been to that cool airplane place. I think my problem is I can't get away from the outlet mall.

KV said...

You do take good pictures friend. Very pretty there and looks like you guys had lots of fun. Glad your back though:)

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

The air museum is in Tillmook, if ya ever go there.

KV said...

(Not sure about that one pic though.) Is this the same friend that teased me on my blog about my little three year old not having a shirt on?

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley