Monday, April 27, 2009

One of my favorites.

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it! Good things do come out of bad situations. The bad situation was deleting my video of Cody singing, but the good is that I figured out how to download my videos on to my computer, make copies on a cd and also transfer videos that were on my old video camera. This video is my all time favorite of Cody when he was little. For so long I have been wanting to put it on here and now it has finally happened. Get ready, this one will be sure to knock your socks off. Maybe make you pee your pants . Okay, at least bring a smile to your face. It did me anyways.

Make sure your volume is up.

4 comments:

Bertie said...

looky how cute, he doesn't look like the same little boy. those are so precious moments and Thank the Lord that we can save them to enjoy later

CD said...

Man, you sure are technologically savvy!! You should start a business about technology or something. Also, that is a sweet, sweet video and baby.

G-Unit said...

So Cute Jamie! I'm sorry about the deletion (is that a word?) But way to make lemonade from lemons!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I think I laughed just as hard as our little boy.
love, Nana Witty

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley