Sunday, April 05, 2009

Honey do's.


Well, I have me a honey do and I have the perfect honey of a bunch doing it for me. I have three hard working men and one beautiful little princess putting in cement. Popa said he would help out and sure enough, he was here first thing in the morning with his shovel and tools ready to go. Thanks so much Popa for all your help!! You are truly a wonderful Popa and we love you sooooooo much!
Tomorrow Popa and Daddy will start pouring the cement.
Ready for the pour!

2 comments:

Bertie said...

what a nice looking crew you have there,looks like they had a good time working away

CD said...

When they get done with that could they come and do some work for me? Will they accept cheeze-its and juice as payment? Your princess is quite a worker bee.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley