Friday, April 24, 2009

Lesson!

I want to teach all my fellow blogger a lesson. Never, Never, I said Never go near the delete button on a camera or a video camera.

Let me tell ya my scenario. Cody and his classmates sang for the Jr. High class and Grammy and I were able to attend. He did so awesome, he even had the microphone all to himself and sang. There were so many cute things that happened during the performance. One of them was Cody forgot to get his pants buttoned prior to going on stage and while he was singing he ran over and lifted his shirt so the teacher could button his pants.
It was a great performance and I had it all on video!! Well that is until I tried to download it to my computer. I have never downloaded a video camera to the computer and I used my moms camera, which I am not quit sure how it works. Me being me though, learn by hands on and trying to figure it out myself. BIG MISTAKE!! I have no idea what I did. I thought I was deleting some files that were downloaded to my computer already, but somehow, someway, for some reason I mistakenly deleted EVERYTHING!! EVERYTHING! I tried so hard to bring that deleted video back, but it is gone forever! So if you ever think about going even close to the delete button refrain yourself. Make sure you have lots and lots of copies. Send one to some friends, send one to a grandparent and keep them on your video/camera until it is completely full. Take it from me, no amount of tears and please no, will bring it back. Another lesson learned the HARD way.

1 comment:

CD said...

Oh man, that's soooo sad!! Sorry for your loss. Maybe God will make your memory of it last forever.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley