Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everybody.

Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas everybody! We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

There is popa trying to hide behind the Christmas tree. Dear, I think that is Cody's toy!~Beautiful Grammy~ Auntie Grace visited us this Christmas.
Um, do you think they were laughing at my head? Sure looks funny to me. I honestly don't remember what was so funny.
Don't you just love automatic timers. I think everyone was laughing at me, tripping over every toy, trying to get in the picture on time.

4 comments:

KV said...

Looks like such a nice Christmas. I don't know about the Cowboy sweatshirt though. I'll buy you Charger's for next year:)

Gotcher Family said...

That is the fun part of Christmas is all about. Laughing with family

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Now Keri, you know me better than that! That wasn't a cowboys sweatshirt. That is my " B a star" sweatshirt. Nowhere in the picture do you see cowboys. I am for the Vikings. Noel and Casey only wish I was a cowboy fan.

CD said...

Such a fun day. Before we know it we will be celebrating Christmas 2009. Better start prepping now.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley