Wednesday, December 17, 2008
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Oh my goodness, It looks like what we were hoping for came true!! Can you believe it? It is snowing so hard here!! Nana Witty's birthday wish must have been snow for us!! Yipeeee!!! I can't believe how hard it is snowing right now as I write this. I got a call at work saying Cody's school is closing. It didn't take me long to get out of work and pick him up. So now Ashley, Cody and I are home. We went outside and played in the snow for about two minutes before the kiddos said it was to cold. We then came in and had snowman soup (hot chocolate). Sure wish daddy was here with us but he is out working. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it will snow all day and all night so we can play again tomorrow. We need to make Frosty come to life. 





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
Has there ever been so much snow in the history of Lancaster? I think not!! Yipee, snow!!!
Wow! Look at all that snow! Why that's even more than we have in Washington!! Cody and Ashley be sure and build a snowman family for us.. Love you lots, Nana and Popi
Post a Comment