I sent out my Christmas cards so if you haven't received yours yet, you should be very shortly. Aunt Keri took such great pictures of us and I had a hard time trying to pick just one. I wanted to share the rest of the pictures with you because she did an outstanding job and I love them all. Thanks buddy ol pal!!
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
7 comments:
Awe, thank you! It is easy with such a cute family and so fun too. You guys are the best.
You are so right! Keri,those pictures are just awesome! we loved looking at them over and over!
Thanks, Cody and Ashley's Grandpa & Grandma Witty
Excellent Pictures.
What a good lookin family!!!
Beautiful family.....Keri will have to give us all classes.
Keri you took awesome pictures Can you come take mine
SUCH CUTE PICTURES!! I SEE A LARGE, PRETTY WALL HANGING IN YOUR FUTURE.
Post a Comment