Cody had his first Christmas play at school and he did awesome!! He just loved getting up there and singing. I do have it on video, I just have to figure out how to copy it to a Cd then transfer it on to the computer. I sure hope I can copy it on to the computer because it is so cute to watch.
My pictures didn't turn out to hot because it was so dark in the auditorium. (Good excuse hu? No really, it was!)
Ashley, Cody and Bailey.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am sooo sad we missed Cody's first play.Cody we are so proud of you.Maybe next year Nana and Popi can see you perform.Big hugs and kisses and see you all next month. Love,Nana and Popi
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
1 comment:
I am sooo sad we missed Cody's first play.Cody we are so proud of you.Maybe next year Nana and Popi can see you perform.Big hugs and kisses and see you all next month.
Love,Nana and Popi
Post a Comment