Friday, August 08, 2008

Travis Lake

Today Kim and Matt took us out to play on the boat. We had a blast! Even Uncle Casey took a day off of work to have some fun. We got to swim in the water, go intertubing and wake boarding. My Camera broke earlier in the week so Aunt Tanya took all the pictures. She would not give up her camera so I couldn't take pictures of her. I will get you next time sis! It was a great day to top off a wonderful week. Tomorrow we will be flying back, I can't believe how fast this week went

. Casey, Thank you so much for flying Ashley and I out to see Tanya. We can't thank-you enough and we greatly appreciate it.

Tanya, thank-you for such an awesome week. I had so much fun!!

Gracie and Trevor





Catlin and Michael
Little Miss Ashley
A great captain of the boat "Kimmy"


Uncle Matt Wake boarding.



Uncle Casey



Me


No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley