Monday, August 04, 2008

Sea World

Today we ventured off to Sea World. We had a blast even though it was HOT!!!! It wasn't to unbearable because they have a water park which we spent a lot of time playing. Ashley did so good and loved watching the Shamu show. Last year she wanted nothing to do with it, this year she wanted to stay there. She clapped and jumped up and down in my lap when Shamu swam by.
Michael made me go on the "great white" roller coaster with him. It is funny how I use to love to go on roller coasters and now I find myself closing my eyes and clenching my teething praying for the ride to be over.

1 comment:

CD said...

Awww man, you're lucky you got to go to sea world!! I love that place. Also, I think you're older than me cause I'm only 26.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley