Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Movie Day
Today we took Ashley to her first movie. Here in Austin they have a lot of free activities for the kids and a free movie was on of them. We purchased the popcorn and soda and then enjoyed watching free movie, Doogel.
I was sitting outside, minding my own business, enjoying the nice evening when all of a sudden my sisters pesky little birds came and attacked me! I should have known, they bite me every time I come here. These nasty, pesky little birds are also known as Mosquito's!! AUUUGGGHH, I can't stand them. By the looks of my legs I think they dislike me as well.
Bertie, I am ready! I am ready to challenge you in a wii game. I have been playing the race car wii game and the boys have been kicking my booty. They don't have the wii fitness but I told them about it. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

1 comment:
ok, we have a challenge....I have to get the race one. I heard its a lot of fun.....
Post a Comment